Tuesday, May 25, 2010

114 in the UFC Arena: Great Battle (Rampage vs. Evans)


“Feel free”; it is the usual saying of the people when they are accepting new delegates and strangers in their home land. And I am glad to say that I experienced this kind of humanity. When I visit Las Vegas, people out there embrace me with their charm and good will. They are all kind to me and of course to my family. We will all settle there because of a family reunion and we were all shocked when they said that we will have to stay there for almost a month and to convey their approach, we all agreed at last.

At first I encourage myself to be at home. But it definitely couldn’t, I supposed to have review my sites and news about my favorite way back to my home country, Philippines. My cousins Ron and Jack approach me one evening to watch some huge and bloody sports online, ohm; it’s my weakness, blood? No, no, no!

Very far is the significance of our favorites although we are at the same age and of course cousins itself. They love boxing, taekwondo and wrestling. Wow, huh, me? And me, I love to watch pageants and TV shows about beauty. Although I am a boy, I loved to. Hopefully you respect that.

When they said that there is a bloody fight in the history of UFC this month, oh my God, more blood to squirt, happiness I felt when I heard about this. Perhaps I am more excited than them, because mom said “if you want to overcome your fears, face it” so I want to do so.

I want to watch the UFC 114 Rampage vs. Evans, live or online. I have read and search about this site and I saw three of the sites that surely you also wants to see. Here they are:

Watch UFC 114: Rampage vs. Evans Online
, Let’s Watch UFC 114: Rampage vs. Evans Online,and Universalsports.
Watch it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment